Saturday, September 17, 2011

"Just Get Started," She Said

I have no idea what the mental block is about posting to my blog, since I so enjoy reading those of others and want to share likewise with our community of stitchers.  A couple of days ago, I received a package from my Santa Sack Swap 2 partner, Sinta, and she included a note in it that, in effect, said "just get started" with the blog.  It was just that last push that I needed.  And I think I'm that much more inspired because the note accompanied a beautiful "sack" made of wonderful Christmas fabrics and fun pom-pom trim.  To call this tote a "sack" is to really do it an injustice, and I look forward to using it for many years.  Many thanks to my swap partner, Sinta, for a lovely gift and a gentle nudge.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You got the package... and YEAH you started posting! I look forward to seeing what you have going on over here at Taking Up My Needle!

    ReplyDelete