Thursday, November 17, 2011

Santa Sack Swap

One of the most fun things about participating in the Santa Sack Swap 2 is coming home after a very LONG day at work (in this case, made even longer by my wicked head cold) and finding packages waiting.  Yesterday, I received Sinta's latest mailing - aren't the boxes so cute?  And I love (LOVE) to make Christmas cookies - and cut-outs are some of my favorites.  I can't wait to use the ornament cutter that Sinta sent along in a couple of weeks - pictures then, I promise.  Sinta is even letting me open a package a bit before Christmas - I'll celebrate St. Nicholas Day on December 6 by opening the snowman package - thank you, Sinta!!


My head cold has made me not at all interested in working on my needlework this week, but I'm finally starting to feet better and am looking forward to a productive weekend!

'Til next time, take up your needle and sew!
Becky

1 comment:

  1. I love your Christmas decorating Becky... and the stocking hung over the fireplace. I wish we could bake cookies together for the holidays!!! I am glad you got your packages! Have fun unwrapping tomorrow:) Let the baking begin!

    ReplyDelete