Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fabric Stash

I have a serious weakness....  "hello, my name is Becky, and I think that there's no such thing as too much Christmas fabric."  I'm hopeful for some support from my stitching sisters and brothers!  I had an opportunity this afternoon to visit my favorite LQS, Quilting Adventures.  Some of the early Christmas fabrics have already been released for sale, and I couldn't help myself.  I scored a few pieces from the Kaufman design series "O Tinsel Tree 2" and "Jingle."


I also bought almost every different piece there is from the "Charlie Brown Christmas for Quilting Treasures" line. The "Charlie Brown Christmas" is my all-time favorite Christmas program/movie; I could watch it multiple times a day, many days in the year. I love the music, the message, the animation... Anyway, not sure what I'll do with it yet, but it will be something fun and Christmas-y!


Until I decide what to do with it, though, it's time to get busy on exchange projects.  Gotta go take up my needle and sew!

Becky

1 comment:

  1. OOOOHHHHHH! I love me some Christmas fabric, especially the Charlie Brown ones - gotta go to the quilt shop.....thanks Becky, really!

    ReplyDelete